« Home | The Rockies.. » | Riding the Free Waves... » | Back in L.A., Don't have anything to blog about...... » | Sociological study finds parenthood does not mak... » | To survive stress, keep it brief, study suggests.... » | Let The Games Begin.... » | A good piece on "synthetic" media in the Arab wor... » | Fe Selam Al6a2erah » | Finally a fast connection from Coffee Day on alta... » | Zero Expectations... » 

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 

Stoners? Boulder? Uh..So?


  • Couples can be too close for comfort.

  • Check out this funny video from the Tonight Show.

  • Psychologists say blogging is good for you.

  • Why the F are protesters dying? Please don't tell me it's out of anger because that would just be another lame excuse!

  • Mind and mood affect the heart, study suggests.

  • Research suggests that brain changes significantly after the age of 18.
  • Both the article on clautrophobic relationships and blogging are pretty intertesting.. especially in the back row of a Biochemistry class.

    I'm ver clautrophobically inclined heh.. anti holding hands and calling at all hours of the day..etc. blegh.

    omg.. what happened to your blogs colors =S

    Leeno: Oh so you're one of those people, huh? Personal bubble mubo jumbo. It's all good. It is your personal bubble anyway. As for calling at all hours of the day, I don't do that either, not because I'm claustrophobic, but out of fear of getting screwed over my day-time minutes :p

    June: The video was funny indeed, checked it out a few times myself. Thanks for the compliment on the new look.

    Foof: Uh..is that a good thing or bad? :p

    Loooooool! I was gonna go to sleep but after laughing my heart out after that video, my sleepiness has gone outta the window! That was hilarious!

    Erzulie...I apologize for that :p

    Soooo NOT a good thing!!
    lol now let me go check out this video everyone's talking about =P

    Foof: Well, your template sucks, too....Now I have a reason to tell you..so there :p

    lol! touchy touchy :P
    what you think sucks is actually good :P

    lol. great video!

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album