« Home | Riding the Free Waves... » | Back in L.A., Don't have anything to blog about...... » | Sociological study finds parenthood does not mak... » | To survive stress, keep it brief, study suggests.... » | Let The Games Begin.... » | A good piece on "synthetic" media in the Arab wor... » | Fe Selam Al6a2erah » | Finally a fast connection from Coffee Day on alta... » | Zero Expectations... » | I'm flying to New York on Friday to spend the wee... » 

Monday, February 06, 2006 

The Rockies..


The Rockies..
Originally uploaded by obscure_persona.
  • Personal Footnote:
    I'm in Boulder, Colorado at the moment. It's pretty chilly here. The weather's usually way worse at this time of year. I'm staying with an old friend. Going to Fort Collins on Thursday. Later..

  • 100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album