« Home | Let The Games Begin.... » | A good piece on "synthetic" media in the Arab wor... » | Fe Selam Al6a2erah » | Finally a fast connection from Coffee Day on alta... » | Zero Expectations... » | I'm flying to New York on Friday to spend the wee... » | One ordinary woman, one extraordinary legacy. ... » | Looking for a put-down? Nouns beat phrases. Resea... » | That's What I'm Talking About.. » | 1, 2, 3 Soleils » 

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 


  • To survive stress, keep it brief, study suggests.

  • Child's illness takes psychological toll on family.

  • Cell phones can increase your distress level.

  • God I love Mac. Microsoft warns of 'critical' Windows security flaw.

  • Iran President calles Holocaust a 'Myth'.
    My take: I have nothing against Iran, but why can't President Ahmadinejad just lay low and shut up? I mean, the whole world is watching your every move right now because of uranium production. Just keep quite for a few months. Stop making stupid remarks. He already called for Israel to be wiped off the map. I think he's inviting trouble.

  • Poll: Arabs more optimistic about the future. An in-depth look at social and political concerns. Very Informative. For more information visit the Arab American Institute.


  • Personal Footnote:
    I'm flying to 'the city of trees' Boise, Idaho tonight to spend some time with my friends over there. I miss that place. The last time I was there was when I graduated back in August. I miss the people as well. I have so many friends. I also like the fact that almost everybody's bellow the national poverty level. Makes me feel good about myself.



  • My new quote concerning L.A.: I hate this city....everybody's fucking rich!

    Interesting facts u hv der and ditto on the Iranian President..

    II)Hv a good time in Boise.. Enjoy

    Don't have too much fun ;)

    Enjoy potatoe land..

    With the Iran president.. wasn't he suspected to have been an organizer of some protest early on? was he cleared?

    Anyhow, I had a teacher in Riyadh that got SO angry when I told him I read "Night" and I thought that the Holocaust was terrible.. he actually kicked me out of class.

    Have fun ..and take some pics:)

    Hey buddy ..

    About AhmadNijad, I agree that his comments is not appropiate politically especially these days, but you just can't help feeling good and reliefed when you hear a presidant who has the guts to say such things ..

    have fun in Boise, and say Hi to the gangs for me :) ..

    BaDeR.

    Em: Thanks...

    Jo: Too late :p

    Leeno: Beats me. As for the Saudi teacher...what funny guy :p

    Rimyoleta: I'll post them soon..

    Bader: Personally, I don't feel good at all when anyone abuses their authority. I wouldn't care at all if Ahmadinejad was a regular citizen in the cafes of Tehran talking politics. Unfortunately, he is not. He's a president of a country. He's just putting the citizens of his country in harms way. Let's flip the coin and go back to when Bush, stupidly, called the "war against terrorism" a "Crusade." The Iranian president is playing the same tune. But with a little Nazis propaganda remix.
    That's just my personal opinion.

    I actually envy you for livin' in LA!!

    Yousef: Al7amdulillah 3ala alsalamah..I'm actually taking the Mexico trip seriously :P

    Fo0f: Like I said before..trust me, you're not missing out on much lol

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album