« Home | Fe Selam Al6a2erah » | Finally a fast connection from Coffee Day on alta... » | Zero Expectations... » | I'm flying to New York on Friday to spend the wee... » | One ordinary woman, one extraordinary legacy. ... » | Looking for a put-down? Nouns beat phrases. Resea... » | That's What I'm Talking About.. » | 1, 2, 3 Soleils » | Got tagged again.. » | I've been tagged... » 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 


  • A good piece on "synthetic" media in the Arab world.

  • Falling in love is similar to a drug addiction, a US study says. "Love is a complex emotion. Undoubtedly there are changes in neurophysiology, but it not going to be down to one chemical alone."

  • Study: Coffee reduces liver risk.

  • Seattle most literate US city: study

  • Richard Reeves asks the question: Is George Bush the worst U.S. president...Ever.


  • Personal Footnote:
    - Check out this month's issue cover of GQ magazine :)
    - Hmm...I also found a roommate :p

  • I coming to LA on Jan..are you studing in USC coz I'm heading there..any tips?!?!?

    Deedee: I'll look for mug-shots later :p

    Foulla: Coffee's the best!

    7tenths: You can look at it that way, too lol
    Thanks for stopping by.

    Itachi: USC is in downtown L.A. All I have to say is "anwa3 alza7mah" :p but anyway..add me on msn: messed_up_psyche@hotmail.com or stks80@yahoo
    we'll be in touch.

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    I heard about the whole love thing...it affects the same portion of the brain as heroin with the same level or something like that...sorry my comment doesn't make sense :P
    PS I added you to my msn...it's a "fishy" email so don't freak out :) 'Hope you don't mind...

    Hujaina: You gotta love our Arabic coffee.

    Erzulie: "fishy" wila "shrimpy" :p
    shda3wa..I don't mind at all..besides, it's too late..we've already talked :p

    "anwa3 alza7mah"

    NO WAY..ana maa thba7nee fe alriyadh al alza7mah.. 8(((((((((

    I'll do thanx dude 8)

    pic plz:)
    what about al za7ma..PLZ
    come to jeddah and see for yourself

    Itachi: ya7lail za7mat alriyadh :p
    Fe alriyadh, if you're stuck in traffic, you'll probably be a half hour to an hour late to where ever you're going. Here in L.A., 3 hours tamshee fe altraffic zay alsalam 3alaikum :p

    Rimyoleta: za7mat jeddah mithel za7mat alriyadh. The only difference is that you guys honk your horns a lot :p

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album