« Home | Sociological study finds parenthood does not mak... » | To survive stress, keep it brief, study suggests.... » | Let The Games Begin.... » | A good piece on "synthetic" media in the Arab wor... » | Fe Selam Al6a2erah » | Finally a fast connection from Coffee Day on alta... » | Zero Expectations... » | I'm flying to New York on Friday to spend the wee... » | One ordinary woman, one extraordinary legacy. ... » | Looking for a put-down? Nouns beat phrases. Resea... » 

Thursday, January 05, 2006 

Back in L.A., Don't have anything to blog about...Later.

jose del josei sucks.

Come on! sure you have! :D

Ya Abu-AlShabab 3asa ma shar!
When hal LA illey titkalam 3nha?
Agool kil Sana O intum 6aibeen gabl za7mat al3eed ,,,,

My Najdi impression... do i rock or rock?

Farah Ya shajarah add a groan in the bidaya and abla Hind's ba7ba7a, gotta love her man, haha.

Being an active blogger requires the following 4 factors:

1. Boredom

2. Time to think about things u want to tell the "world"

the two points above could be summed up in the descriptive word: " fe6'awah "

3. An attitude of not minding malageef snooping into ur life. (unless u have certain topics to talk about)

4. A passion for writiung and good writing skills.

I have neither of the above....that's why i lost my fervor for blogginng.....as for Sami...I think he's missing the F(e6'awah) factor.

oh and by the way, Espada, u suck too!

Hey

Im bored hence bloghoppin but I still want to comment...Is it too late to wish you Happy New Year 2006...

going to the gym wont hurt

welcome back SAMO:)

What about school? where were you? how is LA treating you? how much do you miss home :P, Hollywood blvd?? Paris Hilton? The weather even!! Talk man, la tesy7eee :P

Interesting

Thanks for your comments everybody...
I'm going through zero motivation, zero material, and mafeeh mu5. I'm also thinking about moving again. It's a curse, I know. I came to peace with it ages ago..
See ya..

There is always something you could talk about.
Let's talk about that...

Moving is an excellent topic to talk about.. You can just whine about it..

P.S. That's my department, if you need help, I am there for you :-D

Post a Comment
100 Years Ago

About me

  • Name: Sami
  • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
My profile

Photo Album