« Home | A good piece on "synthetic" media in the Arab wor... » | Fe Selam Al6a2erah » | Finally a fast connection from Coffee Day on alta... » | Zero Expectations... » | I'm flying to New York on Friday to spend the wee... » | One ordinary woman, one extraordinary legacy. ... » | Looking for a put-down? Nouns beat phrases. Resea... » | That's What I'm Talking About.. » | 1, 2, 3 Soleils » | Got tagged again.. » 

Friday, December 09, 2005 

Let The Games Begin....



  • World Cup final draw: I don't have any nails. I have also bitten through my cuticles. But finally, the Germany 2006 draw turned out ok, for Saudi Arabia at least. Group H includes fellows Tunisia, Spain, and Ukraine. Saudi Arabia will be facing Tunisia on their first game on the 16th of June in Munich. The Saudis will play their second game against Ukraine in Hamburg on the 19th. And on the 23rd, Saudi Arabia will play their final game in Group H against Spain in Kaiserslautern.
    That's the group that works great for Saudi Arabia, in my opinion, that is. I mean, lately we haven't been that lucky in the World Cup. But this time, I think we're going to do something. Spain's not that lucky, either. If I were a Saudi official, I would recall Mohammed Nour for one game only; against one-man Ukraine. Nour can take care of Andriy Shevchenko. I don't think that'll be a problem :p As for Tunisia, well, we're 7abayeb :)




  • Hello

    Bloghopped from Foulla's blog. I assume that ur fav team is Saudi Arabia am I right..

    Btw y are u the indecisive blogger?

    Foulla: It's too late :P

    Em: Saudi Arabia's my home team.
    Why am I the indecisive blogger? Well..I'm indecisive..and happen to blog too :p
    Welcome :)

    Heh, smiling at your reply to em. Yeah I actually remember the Saudi team from the last World Cup. To be more specific, I remember the tall, black goalie and how he constantly hung onto the goal's frame...he was a bit...hmm...overly pretentious? Just a comment though, not an attack :P

    our so called national team consists of a bunch of guys who call themselves athletes.. they do not care for the game.. nor do they care about the millions back home who are insanely cheering for them.. 7mdella wl shkr (3ala both btw - cuz i think whoever has faith in those idiots is either naive or stupid)

    u know whats so embarrasing? they bloody confiscated 400kg of meat at the airport..(remember the incident in Japan, the whole rice issue?? when the japanese officials confiscated like a couple of TONS -yes fucking tons can you fucking believe it??)... whats with the goddamn national team and food? its like food only exists in saudi.. laaaa o nasyeen inna theyre going to bloody germany.. ya3ni ABO ella7m!!

    and lets not get into 7alaal meat because id stake my life that there wont be any difficulty finding kosher meat.. please y3ni...

    oh yes,, i thought athletes *should* be on a special diet?!?!?!

    BOTTOM LINE IS:
    I HATE OUR NATIONAL TEAM! I HOPE THEY LOOSE!

    Thankgod man .. I wouldn't come up with a better group if I did it my self .. bas 3ad hopefully they take advantage of it and whiten our faces ( yebeyo'9o wogoohna :) ..

    BaDeR.

    Erzulie: M7amad Ald3aye3...brings back memories real great memories...and also horrible ones :p

    Catch-22: Uh...chill out, girl :|

    Bader: Allah yewhiten your face, man.

    7tenths: Sheno Iran yubbah...yeerankum tarana..la tansa :p

    it's the truth.. i hope they loose so bad,, in fact, they should just spare us the agony and not participate in such events since mahom KAFO

    y3ni hatha elsedg.. laish ga3deen ngha66e elshams b minkhal? (just heard mom say this lol)

    Still...chill out :p

    Hey

    Its me again.Is it alright if I link ur blog to mine.. Possible not possible or Kim Possible...

    agool.. ur trying to gha66e elshams b minkhal... dont even try.. actually, try it its kinda interesting

    (high on chemistry again)

    Em: It's Kim Possible and I'm flattered, too..Thanks.

    Catch-22: 3ala goolat my ex-roommate when he doesn't know how to reply: "allah yesalmik" :p

    Hey

    Ohhh good! Done mate...

    to be hounest at firt i didn't like the results.....but then i thought this way is better, at least you will garanty this way good teams will qualify ;p
    i hope i see realy wild games this year.....MAN I CAN'T WAIT wooooooooooooo

    SAMI!
    I am SO EXCITED for this world cup... I watch EVERY damn match.. I jot down notes.. I screm at the top of my lungs for each goal. How can one not love soccer huh?

    Perhaps this year our failure wont be as humiliating eh?
    I wont persume so much as to say we'd win though heh...

    Em: Okie dokie..

    Angel: Me too :p

    Leeno: I can't wait for the games, myself. I'm so crazy about the world cup.

    Farooha: I heart the munta5ab, too. World Cup 94..those were the good old days. That was the best world cup ever. the munta5ab was awesome.

    Noor: Riyadh was alright. Having fun? :p

    Inshallah...

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album