« Home | To survive stress, keep it brief, study suggests.... » | Let The Games Begin.... » | A good piece on "synthetic" media in the Arab wor... » | Fe Selam Al6a2erah » | Finally a fast connection from Coffee Day on alta... » | Zero Expectations... » | I'm flying to New York on Friday to spend the wee... » | One ordinary woman, one extraordinary legacy. ... » | Looking for a put-down? Nouns beat phrases. Resea... » | That's What I'm Talking About.. » 

Friday, December 23, 2005 


  • Sociological study finds parenthood does not make people happier.

  • Oh crap, I left my nuclear warhead in the mosque. US authorities have been secretly monitoring radiation levels at Muslim sites amid fears that terrorists might obtain nuclear weapons, it has emerged.

  • Bush bashing part of Berkeley holiday spirit.

  • Mona Eltahawy of Asharq Alawsat asks: Are we up to Spielberg's challenge of destroying Arab and Jewish myths?

  • Bin Laden niece poses for sexy photo shoot. All I have to say about that is...."hala wallah!" :p

  • Check out the entertainment year-end photos.

  • And also...2005 year in review.
  • Oh no you DID NOT! MN fein laha "HALA WALLAH"?
    Allah yihdeyk Binladens are drop dead GORGOUES! Amma hathey allah yistur 3aliaha....

    I implore you to read "Inside the kingdom" by carmen "bin laden" .

    Carmen happens to be "Wafa's" mother, I felt and still feel sorry for them after reading that book. Poor things they're so messed up.

    ps: comment 3adail, don't give me a one sentence reply, capise?

    She's not that good looking. I guess it's just the name that's going to get her famous. As for Carmen, all I know about her is that she lives in Switzerland or somewhere and came out with that book. I was never interested in reading her book because I thought it was like that crappy Sultanah book, Behind the Veil or something. It makes me laugh how some filthy rich people jump into the victim seat, oh look at me...blah blah blah. Sultanah is demented. What's worse is that she projects all what she went through on the Saudi sociological system and blames the same system for her misery, where in reality, only the atmosphere she revolved around was messed up.
    I'm not going to say the same about Carmen because I hardly know anything about her. But I'll look into the book later on. I'm reading something more interesting; Alwaleed by Riz Khan.

    Thanks Foulla...same to you :)

    Heh.. well that's one way to say "I'm not like him" heh..

    I did read Carmen's book..

    She has quite the imagination..

    The girl shoulda stuck to Law school.

    In the pictures for the 2005 year, Saddam Hussein one is something.. the man will not go down without a fight..

    Munich was a beautiful movie, worth watching. Another movie tip, don't waste your money on Dick and Jane, crap-fest.

    A.S.G

    hala wallah!!!
    I think she has a grandmother FACE..with a Stupid Smile and a BIG MOUTH:S..
    talkes like a Stupid girl:S
    and the pic is just too much:S

    and happy new year Samo:)

    Leeno: I agree.I'm not really sure about the imagination part though :p

    A.S.G: I've been meaning to go see Munich myself. I'm embarrassed to say that I went and saw King Kong instead, last night. It wasn't that bad. Too long. My bladder almost blew up.

    Rimyoleta: Now that's jealousy! Kidding, I don't really think she's all that. She has an identity crisis to top that off. And happy new year to you too, hun :)

    uh..I don't get it :p

    There is a time for everything,
    a season for every activity
    under heaven. A time to be
    born and a time to die. A
    time to plant and a time to
    harvest. A time to kill and
    a time to heal. A time to
    tear down and a time to
    rebuild. A time to cry and
    a time to laugh. A time to
    grieve and a time to dance.
    A time to scatter stones
    and a time to gather stones.
    A time to embrace and a
    time to turn away. A time to
    search and a time to lose.
    A time to keep and a time to
    throw away. A time to tear
    and a time to mend. A time
    to be quiet and a time to
    speak up. A time to love
    and a time to hate. A time
    for war and a time for peace.

    May 2006 be
    your time to laugh,
    embrace & receive
    personal peace,
    Dr. Howdy

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album