« Home | Looking for a put-down? Nouns beat phrases. Resea... » | That's What I'm Talking About.. » | 1, 2, 3 Soleils » | Got tagged again.. » | I've been tagged... » | A little inspiration off a Starbucks cup.. » | My BeoBle ! » | Hitting it Solo.. » | Weird thingi over Northridge..UFO? :p » | Got tagged.. » 

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 



  • One ordinary woman, one extraordinary legacy.


  • Write it down, let go, feel way better.


  • 12% of Saudi schoolchildren suffer from ADHD.


  • BBC to launch Arabic T.V. channel.
  • A great loss ..

    especially since this generation doesn't seem to yield any heroes.. only "fasionistas" and ass chasers..

    i started keeping my own journal a few years back but i couldn't keep up, i'm usually too tired at night to write .. cuz it used to take me almost an HOUR LOL .. but now that they say it's good for us i think i'll start again :D
    thanx

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album