« Home | That's What I'm Talking About.. » | 1, 2, 3 Soleils » | Got tagged again.. » | I've been tagged... » | A little inspiration off a Starbucks cup.. » | My BeoBle ! » | Hitting it Solo.. » | Weird thingi over Northridge..UFO? :p » | Got tagged.. » | The Value of.. » 

Saturday, October 22, 2005 


  • Looking for a put-down? Nouns beat phrases. Research suggest labels influence our views of others.

  • Study backs out of sight, out of mind theory.

  • Birmingham named nation's rudest city.

  • I found this interesting. U.N. body endorses cultural protection.

  • Some funny shit. World's longest startup sound.

  • Tariq A. Al-Maeena writes about the court system in Saudi Arabia.

  • I found this interesting. U.N. body endorses cultural protection.

    I found it ironic..

    wv:ougcefmx

    Lol, I loved the start up sound! This may sound a little dull, but -coming from foulla's comment- isn't it 7aram to call someone outright a kafer?

    Foulla: Anytime. I hate knowing everything! kidding :p

    Mama Fusla: I love using the word "interesting" cause it triggers a lot of meanings lol

    Erzulie: It is. Even if you know this person's a kafer you still don't know what their intentions are.

    Deedee: I had an experience my self..But I'm glad I had my uncle with me, he knows how to talk to these people lol.

    Noor dear...it's referring to the first article and how abo 3arab use the word "infidel" in their cheesy videos :p

    the start up sound was very good. do all apples start with that sound? Keep up the good blog - a lot of neat stuff here. peace.

    Rich Arab: Thanks for stopping by, man.

    Rich Arab and Barry Levoyl: Now now...no running in the hallways.

    Noor honey..I'm sorry for the misunderstanding...It happens :p
    I think in alvideo that inhum min jedhum, they look like it at least.

    cooooool ones 8)

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album