« Home | I've been tagged... » | A little inspiration off a Starbucks cup.. » | My BeoBle ! » | Hitting it Solo.. » | Weird thingi over Northridge..UFO? :p » | Got tagged.. » | The Value of.. » | Study reveals 5-year-olds' innate math ability. S... » | This is not the sun. Frozen whole ovary transplan... » | An online documentary on hypnosis. Lessons from ... » 

Thursday, October 13, 2005 

Got tagged again..

  • Farah tagged me this time..
    Seven things I plan to do:
    1- Be fluent in Spanish.
    2- Get my masters.
    3- Go to Saudi in less than a month.
    4- Be a great cook for my mamasita....
    5- Find a mamasita first
    6- Travel all over (specifically southern Spain).
    7- Get a boobjob...is he serious? Naah, I've been checking out a lot of this tag on chick blogs.

    Seven things I can do:
    1- Justify anything that happens in order to ease myself or someone else without using that lame ass excuse that everybody seems to be carrying around these days..I'm talking about: "Everything happens for a reason."
    2- Carry out a long sentence like the one above without barely using any punctuation.
    3- Adjust to any environment. I'm like a freaking iguana, without the trippy colors of course.
    4- Argue. I'm serious. You don't believe me? What are you saying exactly? What? huh? Take that back..
    5- Party like there's no tomorrow.
    6- Make friends easily..
    7- Ditch them for other friends.

    Seven things I can't do:
    1- Speak 4 languages fluently.
    2- Continue arguing with people who have already set their mind on something and won't admit that they're wrong.
    3- Please everybody.
    4- Find success without failing.
    5- Stick to exercising.
    6- Sleep like normal people.
    7- Blow smoke out of my ears.

    Seven things I say most often:
    1- Shabikha ya rajal...(My friend was saying it a lot when he was visiting lol)
    2- You know what..that's great! (being sarcastic)
    3- How did this get on my bill?
    4- I'm not paying for that.
    5- No tomato, no onion.
    6- Coke please...huh? Pepsi's fine.
    7- ra2a9nee ya gada3...(only in 7abibi Cafe)

    Seven people I want to pass this tag to:
    1- Yousef
    2- Catch-22
    3- Hibba
    4- Jaded Saudi
    5- Erzulie
    6- DeeDee
    7- Se3loah

    -----------------------------------------
    Thanks Farah...

  • awww... you guys even have it at the exact same number! Sami I say scratch #5 and make deedee ur mamasita so she can scratch her #5 too hehe.

    and hey! I resent #7!

    hehe farooha.. he's just too shy to admit he really does want one ;).. I'm so glad we put it out there so he can come out as well :D

    "Shabikha ya rajal" hehe, reminds me with a friend of mine who almost always says:"ya bent, aham shay al-a7'lag" :p

    Interesting wallah.

    Why helloooo ladies lol...damn, I just got up..let me see if I can focus..

    Deedee: Happy to entertain you :)

    Leeno: As much as I love Deedee...she says she wants to have kids...and you know my stance on that :p

    Farah: I didn't know who else to tag :p Besides, I can tag whoever I want...you know what...fine..I don't want to play this game anymore...wallah la 5areb :|

    Noor: "aham shay ala5lag"

    Ancient: You gotta love those friends :)

    Deedee again: what's ub baby lol

    Noor: ma feeh shak :p

    Jaded: Hey suga..long time...hope all is fine and dandy.

    تجي بالسلامه
    :))

    ورقصني يا قدع مو كأنها مو ضابطه مع الباقي
    :Pp


    يالله وانا بعدك
    مشكور

    i WISH my husband would cook for me one day .. when i get one inshallah :p

    Heh, I love little Saudi phrases (Shabekha ya rajal). My Saudi friend always says 'Mashi 7alik ya sheikha' in a very nonchalant, laid back manner. I'm thinking about getting it patented for him...but I think I'm going to print it on a t-shirt and give it to him for the hell of it :P

    Se3loah: 3ala golat Erzulie's friend...mashi 7alik ya shai5ah..

    Nourah: Marry me...I'll do the cooking while you handle the expenses..

    Erzulie: I always say Mashi 7alik too..It's a good exit strategy when you have no comment to what the other person's saying..."Crime rate is at its lowest this year." And you say..."mashi 7alik."

    LOOOL!! Sami im an Accountant!! what do u think? shar6e is that you become an excellent cook! ;p

    Dear Sami,

    First of all salam.

    thanks for visiting my blog
    and leaving a few kind words
    there.

    My blog will be nothing like
    yours though. I just don't
    have the skills. in fact, i
    am jealous. :)

    Ramadan mubarak.

    Nourah: Accountant, huh..that's even better. Hell I'll be the best cook ever...by the way..no that we've established this nice bond..one of my credit cards is kinda maxed out..can you help me out a little...I'll pay the mahar later..

    SA_Dreamer: Allah yebarek feek 3ala alshahar ba3ed alza7mah. As for my blog, thanks a lot...bas seriously, la skills wala jealousy..tara ma3indek a7ad :p But do come back and visit.

    pppfffttt!!weja3 (to the shai6an:p) i know im desperate

    but not THAT desperate! ;p

    but maybe either ways we can have a cooking try-out someday soon :D :D

    I think I'm going to print it on a t-shirt << Erzulie , i think you should do that ! lol, me 'n my friends always use the word-as an adj for almost EVERYTHING-"5onfeshary" & we actually printed it on a shirt, & ppl would always say "omigod ! luv ur shirt ! i want one too"
    so i think you should go for it :P

    Shabikha ya rajal << don't "saudi" guys also say that when they wanna hook up with a girl :P ? lol

    anyways luv that post, it's hilarious :P

    ok.. is there another meaning for shabik'ha ya rajal?! coz the only one I know is the hooking up one!

    Nourah: Sure honey...but you pay for the groceries : )

    Bissa @ Leeno: Hooking up is the only meaning I know lol

    oh okay, i thought you ment "another" meaning, like, uhm, "make it easier for me", ya know sth like that hehe :P

    i hate myself lama atsalsaf :$ ! lol

    Me encanto tu blog...buena suerte en tus estudios. I dug your blog..good luck with your studies.

    Paz..Mia

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album