« Home | A little inspiration off a Starbucks cup.. » | My BeoBle ! » | Hitting it Solo.. » | Weird thingi over Northridge..UFO? :p » | Got tagged.. » | The Value of.. » | Study reveals 5-year-olds' innate math ability. S... » | This is not the sun. Frozen whole ovary transplan... » | An online documentary on hypnosis. Lessons from ... » | Researchers say: "The human brian is still evolvi... » 

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 

I've been tagged...

  • DeeDeelicious tagged me...oh boy..here goes:

    1. Last movie you saw in a theater:
    Me and You and Everyone We Know.
    2. What book are you reading?
    The Alchemist, GRE Psychology.
    3. Favorite board game?
    Monopoly of course.
    4. Favorite magazine?
    Psychology Today.
    5. Favorite smell?
    Rain...I don't know if it's the rain that smells good or just something else as a result of rain..you know what I mean.
    6. Favorite food?
    No preference.
    7. Favorite sound?
    Violin.
    8. Worst feeling in the world?
    Right before you throw up :p
    9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
    uh..going back to sleep?
    10. Favorite fast food place?
    McDonald's.
    11. Future child's name?
    I don't want to have my own children. I know I know..I'm still young and immature so stop rubbing it in.
    12. Finish this statement. If I had a lot of money:
    I'd pay off my debt, and when I'm done with that, I'll spend my money on useless crap. Then I'll get so used to doing that, I'll go back to debt again.
    13. Do you drive fast?
    Sometimes.
    14. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
    Nope, my bed only accommodates one person. Tells you about how selfish I am.
    15. Storms, cool or scary?
    Cool until they get scary.
    16. What was your first car?
    Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T (Bora)..still my car, by the way.
    17. Favorite drink?
    Coffee.
    18. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would..." :
    probably waste it just like I'm doing now :p
    19. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
    uh..doesn't everybody?
    20. If you could dey your hair any color, what would be your choice?
    I once highlighted my hair silver for a party...don't tell my parents.
    21. Name all the different cities/ towns you have lived in?
    Athens, Ohio..Riyadh..Fort Collins, Colorado..Bellingham, Washington...Boise, Idaho...Los Angeles for now.
    22. Half empty or half full?
    Reminds me of that retard working at the McDonald's drive-thru who didn't secure the lid on my drink..I'm not judging but the idiot did it twice.
    23. Favorite sports to watch?
    Football (soccer).
    24. One nice thing about the person who tagged you?
    She's pretty cool : )
    25. Morning person, or night owl?
    Night owl.
    26. Over easy, or sunny side-up?
    Scrambled please..
    27. Favorite place to relax?
    Used to be coffee shops, but now...I don't know anymore..
    28. Favorite pie?
    Cutie pie ......alllrrright !..lame.

    -------------------------------------------

    I tag Jaded Saudi, Leeno, Catch-22

  • Tawfiq: I do agree about the Riyadh dust :p
    I've never lived in aldwadmi...just visiting :)

    You're not missing out on much, Deedee :p

    I'm almost done..pretty much hooked on too

    heheh the best thing about that movie is that the theater had beds ! not to mention AMAZING SNACKS!!

    Noor: I didn't have an answer to the question so I dodged it. By the way, do you know that this question is actually used on real personality tests?

    Catch-22: How dare you :p
    Like I said before..it was alright.

    pssst!.. what's the answer to 26?

    Haha, you make me smile :) I saw that movie...it was a bit quirky...but I favor indie movies over blockbuster/mainstream stuff anyway...#11 is cute :P PS I don't say cute because I think it's too versatile, but I guess I can squeeze it out and make use of it this time only :P

    i don't know if it's because i suddenly found a song i love in my library(which i didn't even know i had :|) or because ur blog is so interesting to read that i feel this good now :p

    no seriously man, very interesting chain of thaughts u have..u know how to keep a reader reading..

    now i'll comment on everything i read at once :D

    now the freaky UFO pic .. at first i thaught it was one of those aircrafts that leave smoke marks behind them,but no i don't think so :p

    the nobel prize winner, i just read in today's newspaper about a fight that happend i think in some soog 5o'9ar or something between me9arya, a sudanese and a yemeni dude! they faught about the fact if this Baradei dude deserves the prize or not .. laita yedre, the funny thing is that they ended the article by saying that the saudis were only watching them,no one wanted to stop the fight

    both times u got tagged .. interesting chain of thaughts

    ew bad song_NEXT_
    (LOL! "i will survivr" in spanish :| )

    "We look around at all those who have failed to get what they want and feel that we do not deserve to get what we want either" .... hmmm ....

    maybe it was a mistake to read all of ur recent posts on one day :p .. elmohim nice blog .. keep writing ..

    bonne nuit

    Leeno: psst..you tell me :p

    ERZulie: lol the movie was okay..Just like you, I mostly go for inde movies.

    Nourah: Thanks a lot...it means so much to me :)

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album