« Home | 16th St. Clock Tower Originally uploaded b... » | Stoners? Boulder? Uh..So? » | The Rockies.. » | Riding the Free Waves... » | Back in L.A., Don't have anything to blog about...... » | Sociological study finds parenthood does not mak... » | To survive stress, keep it brief, study suggests.... » | Let The Games Begin.... » | A good piece on "synthetic" media in the Arab wor... » | Fe Selam Al6a2erah » 

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 

Bye Bye City of Angels


  • Cardiologists warn of severe emotional stress on Valentine's Day.

  • Cheney takes blame for shooting. What an idiot. (I think this video's old but I just found out about it. Funny shit... Check it out)

  • Kiku Day writes about Denmark's new values. Thanks Husam.

  • Limited benefits from Calcium, study shows.

  • Sharon junior jailed for corruption.

  • Demintia linked to educated people. Oh well, I guess I should quit my endeavor as an inspiring graduate student.

  • Surprising spin on women's self-esteem.

  • Personal Footnote:
    I'll be leaving Los Angeles on Friday heading to my dear dear dear dear dear dear town, Boise , Idaho. Living in L.A. was a good experience. Good experience= new friends, getting financially F*ed up, stress, heartache, uncertainty, and all that fun stuff. Oh yeah, I got a ticket today. My first one. I can say that I have finally broken my traffic violations hymen.
  • you just wanted to say hymen didn't ya?

    June: I did..Thanks...but I'm still learning. :)

    Leeno: What can I say..I'm so predictable :p

    That video was amazing! Thanks :) And good luck with everything :) Hey, it's getting really REALLY cold up here so button up...

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album