« Home | Zero motivation...someone shoot me... » | Bye Bye City of Angels » | 16th St. Clock Tower Originally uploaded b... » | Stoners? Boulder? Uh..So? » | The Rockies.. » | Riding the Free Waves... » | Back in L.A., Don't have anything to blog about...... » | Sociological study finds parenthood does not mak... » | To survive stress, keep it brief, study suggests.... » | Let The Games Begin.... » 

Thursday, March 09, 2006 

Got Tag?


  • I've been tagged by the one and only Um Siraj A.K.A. Noor. Shukrya! I needed the material. I also need some drama, too. Ladies, anyone interested? :p

    -What is your idea of perfect happiness?
    Haven't thought about it yet. Maybe being smart and rich. Or I can use the a5lag card and say having the parents proud of what I have become...or not.

    -What is your greatest fear?
    Fear itself. Or was that too cheesy?

    -Which historical figure do you most identify with?
    Salahudeen Al-Ayooby; strong-willed, yet tolerant. Leonardo da Vinci; smart yet daring.

    -Which living person do you most admire?
    I'd say my mom.

    -What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
    Laziness.

    -What is the trait you most deplore in others?
    Lack of self worth.

    -What is your greatest extravagance?
    I don't know. Maybe sacrificing a lot in order to get what I really want.

    -On what occasion do you lie?
    To make others feel better, yet not deceive them.

    -What do you dislike most about your appearance?
    Nothing 3am ne7med Allah.

    -Which living person do you most despise?
    I have many. I'd say George W. Bush and Usamah Bin Laden.

    -Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
    Yo..

    -If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    Stop procrastinating my life away.

    -What do you consider your greatest achievement?
    My college degree.

    -If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
    A thing? hmm...an international best-seller book so I never lose my value. Or maybe a limited edition, once in a lifetime issue
    of Cosmopolitan so I can have all the hot chicks check me out. Please don't throw me in your bathroom :|

    -Who are your favorite writers?
    Paulo Coelho, Sidney Sheldon, Turky Al-Hamad, Ghazy Al-Qusaiby.

    -Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
    Leonardo from the Ninja Turtles. courageous, yet not stupid.

    -What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
    I think going through uncertainty after you had a real grip on your life and what you want to do in it.

    -Where would you like to live?
    Spain. I have to learn Spanish first.

    -What is your most marked characteristic?
    All this is in the I've-Been-Told department. Maybe funny?

    -What is the quality you most like in a woman?
    I have many, self-confidence, ambition, self-worth. Tolerance; what I mean by that is she can put up with my shit.

    -What is your greatest regret?
    No regrets. You live, you learn. If you don't learn from your mistakes, then you're an idiot, ma3 i7teramy le aljamee3.

    -What OR Who is the greatest love of your life?
    My parents, friends. Actually, I would confess it would be money at the moment :p

    -How would you like to die?
    In my sleep.

  • procastination is a disease...i've lost half of my life to it, though for some reason i don't mind it

    Wow that was a weirdly touching tag :) I love the Cosmo bit :P

    Sam,

    I've always wanted to study psychology, and seeing your writing style and your mindset makes me consider a masters degree possibility..

    KEEP WRITING PLEASE, btw I'm prolly the only other guy that reads arab news daily as religiously as u do :)

    Y

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album