« Home | Episode 2 » | Episode 1 » | On the road again...(part 3 or 4) » | I like it...I like it a looot » | Got Tag? » | Zero motivation...someone shoot me... » | Bye Bye City of Angels » | 16th St. Clock Tower Originally uploaded b... » | Stoners? Boulder? Uh..So? » | The Rockies.. » 

Thursday, April 06, 2006 

Episode 3


  • Fort Collins, CO was a lot of fun. I got a chance to hang out with old elementary school friends whom I haven't seen in around 14 years. I also remembered my way around the town very well. My dad got there a couple days later, and we spent a little mano e mano time together.

    My whole stay there was mostly spent strolling down memory lane, visiting old places that were yet to be forgotten in past chapters in my life. Nostalgia was in the air and that felt good. It kind of gave a meaning to an uncertainty, that I have made home in the past few months. What used to be a vast world of opportunity has become my claustrophobic den. It brings you comfort, some times, once you get used to it.

    I left my car in Fort Collins, so I can come back to it later on in the summer, and flew back to Boise. That's about it..I really don't have anything to say. I'm currently waiting for the second half between Al-Hilal and Al-Ahli to start. I'm going to be in Riyadh on Monday night inshallah... Later..
  • I love walking down memory lanes.. Sometimes it's such a bliss to have memories..
    Glad your dad made it after all, better late than never, right?
    Hope you had fun =)

    Oooh yeah =D Congrats!!! Helal won the cup =D' -in you face *****-

    anshooofek fee alriyadh !!!

    A daydreamer: Hala wallah...7ayach.
    Allah yesalmech. I graduated last summer. I'm just visiting. Coming back here in a couple months for graduate school. Come again :)

    fo0f: Allah yebarek feek :D

    Itachi: inshallah...email me your number...and your name ba3ad :p
    (stks80@yahoo.com)

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album