« Home | I like it...I like it a looot » | Got Tag? » | Zero motivation...someone shoot me... » | Bye Bye City of Angels » | 16th St. Clock Tower Originally uploaded b... » | Stoners? Boulder? Uh..So? » | The Rockies.. » | Riding the Free Waves... » | Back in L.A., Don't have anything to blog about...... » | Sociological study finds parenthood does not mak... » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006 

On the road again...(part 3 or 4)

  • I'm driving to Fort Collins, Colorado in a couple hours to hang out with my dad for a week. I think it's going to turn out fun. It's a 10-hour drive...by my self. Oh well. Been there, done it. See ya when I see ya..





  • Happy Birthday Sami...
  • happy birthday

    Happy Birthday Bro!! :)

    Happy birthday Sami & don't 4get to say Hi to ur Dad ;p

    Happy Birthday to you .. You belong to the zoo .. etc .. etc

    Btw man, I don't know if it's our stupid internet access in saudi, but the picture is not visible, anyways have fun and go nuts ;p.

    BaDeR.

    Happy Birthday to you .. You belong to the zoo .. etc .. etc

    Btw man, I don't know if it's our stupid internet access in saudi, but the picture is not visible, anyways have fun and go nuts ;p.

    BaDeR.

    Happy birthday.

    Happy Birthday young man.

    Happy Birthday dear :*

    Thanks everyone :)

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album