« Home | Got tagged.. » | The Value of.. » | Study reveals 5-year-olds' innate math ability. S... » | This is not the sun. Frozen whole ovary transplan... » | An online documentary on hypnosis. Lessons from ... » | Researchers say: "The human brian is still evolvi... » | Anti-war protest set for Sep. 24 Speaking of the ... » | Back... » | On the Road Again..This time for good... » | Saudi Arabia beat South Korea to secure first pl... » 

Thursday, September 22, 2005 

Weird thingi over Northridge..UFO? :p


IMG_0927
Originally uploaded by obscure_persona.
I took this picture a few minutes ago..I don't know what it is, maybe the reflection of fuel being discharged from a plane? No? Any ideas?

Thats bad ass! Anyone that you could call to see what it was? UFO that got shot down? :P

I don't know Timmy...I seriously don't trust the government..they might shoot me down as well.. :p

Thanks for stopping by, man...come again..

Damn Zionists lol

Man, I was going to say exactly what a.s.g. said! Damn! Seriously, after living in the Middle East for long enough you begin to wonder--anytime there is anything occupying any space--land, sea, sky--it's either the Israelis or the Americans.


Salam,
Marcy

Sami...it's beautiful! Did you feel the earthquake this morning by the way? You were probably sleeping lol

7ada (kuwaiti accent)...rowaished...arabic cafe's....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sami...it's beautiful! Did you feel the earthquake this morning by the way? You were probably sleeping lol

7ada (kuwaiti accent)...rowaished...arabic cafe's....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Aboud: You never know... lol

Marcy: Welcome again..I hope everything's going fine with you.

Jen: It was nice and freaky at the same time...Didn't feel the earthquake though

So, I still don't know what that thing in the sky was..

hmmm I have no idea.. looks nice though

Oh hold on.. could be a laser reflection of some sort..?

No, it didn't look like it...
Keep guessing people..

I seriously wanna go ...

go where?

Noor: Probably..

Catch-22: I wanna get abducted...

Fireworks, I don't think so...cause this was in the form lit smoke. Never seen anything like it before..
As far as the letters go, maybe he was trying to do it in cursive :p
Reincarnated..welcome : )

A snake bird?

lol..Just one firework? :p what's the occasion...
I heard there was a low scale earthquake around here yesterday..could that have any effect on this snake bird?

Sounds..great...don't keep me hanging, sugar...

It's Tinkerbell from Neverland :)

lol Damn she looks fat :p

I seriously have no clue ;p... it's facinating though...
god...I can't think what will i do if i were you and saw this '_', i'll think of UFOs straight away! poor aliens ;p--> we blame them for anything that's weird :D
it's good that you could take a photo of it
the whole comments are just great ...LoOoLz

I keep my cam in the car all the time...It finally paid off :p

lol ahleen, Deedee, kaifek? :p

Reincarnated: Thanks for trying, hun lol

Jaded: Damn cone heads...try stamp collecting :p

Man they look like plain old fireworks gone wrong!

Still very beautiful!

But there weren't any fireworks that day..and the smokey light was stuck like that till the sun finally went down.

Feras...don't be mtane7 man :p there aren't any street lights on that corner

Well, people...I have no idea what this thing was, so thanks for your input and we'll just leave it at that lol

hey Sami , u r in the US , Ain't u ?
well , I think what appears in the pic u had posted is a space shuttle..maybe coming for Mars or a far galaxy.. hhhhhhhh
I believe in such things..

Naif: You never know :p

Noor: ay fazoora ya omi...I took a pic of something I've never seen before and I'm asking for input. I really don't know what it is..

lol I only say it online..being Najdi and all :p

Tsrih looool

whats going on??

Wow. Very cool picture. I haven't a clue as to what it is, but it looks awesome!

That is a classic Chemi-Trail
Since UFO's can't be seen in the human eye, a chemical is sprayed by Gov aircrafts to trail the movement of the UFO in order to monitor it.
In this case, the Alien driving the UFO is clearly pulling a DUI. Its either a drunkenass Mofo Alien or he's having sex on the steering wheel!
Go Figure..
For more conspiracy ramblings
www.rense.com

i saw that shit too i got a pic of it on my cell phone but by the time i go tthe cam ready it started fading into blue lite up smoke?or something it was really weird never seen nothing like it.it was fairly dark outside and this thing was so damn bright i have no clue what it was

Post a Comment
100 Years Ago

About me

  • Name: Sami
  • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
My profile

Photo Album