« Home | This is not the sun. Frozen whole ovary transplan... » | An online documentary on hypnosis. Lessons from ... » | Researchers say: "The human brian is still evolvi... » | Anti-war protest set for Sep. 24 Speaking of the ... » | Back... » | On the Road Again..This time for good... » | Saudi Arabia beat South Korea to secure first pl... » | New Internet worm targeting Windows. I'm glad I u... » | Doubt a man’s masculinity and he’ll get macho. Me... » | South Korean man dies after 50 hours of computer ... » 

Saturday, September 17, 2005 


  • Study reveals 5-year-olds' innate math ability.

  • Study charts origins of fear memory.

  • Sexism may shorten men's lives, researchers say.

  • Violence can change teen's physiology, scientists say.

  • Sharon urges Middle East compromise. I say you start, we'll take it from there.

  • A new blog search tool from Google.


  • I'm just reporting this so, please, no hate mail from all you retards out there; Arab nations ‘must take a step towards Israel
  • a.s.g: loool no hate mail yet.
    aboud: sexism is really weird. Want me to spark a huge debate... I think women are more sexist than men..there you have it.

    A.S.G: I know I'm always right...I hate knowing everything :p kidding

    Jaded saudi: lol, I just woke up and while I was reading your comments I totally forgot what I asked in the first place..I was like..what is she talking about..let me go back and check out my question again. I guess, I have no comments, in a positive way I mean, because I can hardly think right now :p I'l try to come up with something later.

    ‘must take a step towards Israel’ lol that's hardcore... but this part is even better 'and the co-sponsors of peace, particularly the United States' the united states... a co-sponsor of peace!?! hahaha yea that's why we started 2 wars, that we're still stuck in the middle of, right? what a peaceful country, almost as peaceful as israel.

    Very peaceful. From Hiroshima and Nagasaki to Iraq. From Turkey to Nicaragua. You name it. But then again, we have to kiss ass in order to gain world recognition. You gotta start somehow. :p

    Kuwaitis, Qataris, Saudis, everybody...we suck as well too :p

    Okay, no hate mail, Sami, but what the hell news are you reading that you get some kind of uncritical statement like this? Why doesn't the article say, for instance, that Isreael needs to make a step towards its Arab neighbors? (Read: get the fuck out of Palestine and then they won't have so much to worry about!)

    Salam,
    Marcy

    loool Marcy...I don't make up this crap..I just report it : )

    "I'm just reporting this so, please, no hate mail from all you retards out there; Arab nations ‘must take a step towards Israel’"

    Too funny. Nice blog.

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album