« Home | The man who shocked the world. Renowned Muslim Ic... » | Peter Jennings dies at 67. Maggie Mitchell Salem... » | Implanting false memories may help dieters. "Beu... » | Toddlers get a head start on diversity. An articl... » | Personal Footnote:As of today, I have officially ... » | Louvre Islamic wing "will help promote cultural u... » | Parts of the brain are temporarily "switched off"... » | My friend, Marcy Newman, is at it again. But this... » | Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO) has gone mad. In ... » | A unique article by Lubna Hussain called, The Uns... » 

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 

  • South Korean man dies after 50 hours of computer games as a result of heart failure. I should start taking video games more seriously now. I actually do take them seriously, I play until I beat the game :p

  • Christopher Reeve's widow, Dana, is diagnosed with lung cancer. Poor woman.

  • Scientists say they have been able to monitor people's thoughts via scans of their brains.

  • For one girl with autism, the world is made up of music.


  • Frivolous lawsuits reach Russia. Russian woman claims million for a cup of McDonald's coffee. I'm sure she's Lovin' It.

  • Personal Footnote:
    I'm driving to LA tomorrow night to look for more apartments. Hopefully I find something soon. School starts on the 29th of this month. Wish me luck. I'll be back in a couple days.

  • Poor Mrs. Reeve. May God help her in this new struggle

    Thanks deedee and random saudi :)

    It is said that South Korea is one of the most wired countries in the world..and thank God I'm not too much into games, be careful Sami :P

    All the best of luck

    P.S.: Neat and easy to read blog, keep up the good work.

    Good luck in finding your crib bro! I know a pretty nice dock 4 u in Santa Monica in case you end up homeless :-p

    Ancient: Thanks a lot :)
    Yousef: la twa9ee 7aree9 :p

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album