« Home | New Internet worm targeting Windows. I'm glad I u... » | Doubt a man’s masculinity and he’ll get macho. Me... » | South Korean man dies after 50 hours of computer ... » | The man who shocked the world. Renowned Muslim Ic... » | Peter Jennings dies at 67. Maggie Mitchell Salem... » | Implanting false memories may help dieters. "Beu... » | Toddlers get a head start on diversity. An articl... » | Personal Footnote:As of today, I have officially ... » | Louvre Islamic wing "will help promote cultural u... » | Parts of the brain are temporarily "switched off"... » 

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 



  • Saudi Arabia beat South Korea to secure first place in group A. Not to mention qualifying to World Cup Germany 2006.

  • Changing our views on AIDS patients. (In Arabic)

  • I love my "beoble."
  • P Diddy changed his name....Again. Reminds me of Triumph the Insult Dog saying, "Poop Diddy, are you in show business still?
    I didn't know wearing a suit was a skill." He he..I keed :p

  • Footage Contradicts London Police Reports. This is in regards to Jean Charles de Menezes, the Brazilian who was shot a month ago on a subway train in London. All I have to say about that is, thank god he's Brazilian. Cause if he was Arab, you would never hear of his ass. Or it would be some fabricated crap about him being one of the terrorists.


  • Check out this photo from the game lol. I love Koreans. I guess the Saudi/Oil stereotype has finally made it to the far east :p
  • Sami my man, Congrats Congrats to our fellow Saudis ..
    I hope we don't "Bring el3eed" in Germany though. Bs wallaaah i was surprised they made it with "elradeef". Sami (not u ;p), Nawaf, Yassir, Montasheri o many more didn't play. So "Oil Price Down" LOL. I feel so sorry for them, poor Losers !

    To Tawfiq:
    How u doin' man?
    zaman 3ank ya ba6al :)

    It's one of those good days when the national team wins! Something the country needed to brighten the mood.

    Tawfiq: Allah yebarek feek. Blog kuwais..I'll add it to my list.
    Hibbalicious: Always a pleasure :)
    Ka7loon: wain alnass...I called you last week and left a message bas int anwa3 alta6neesh :p
    Random Saudi: This team is actually good. I remember saying that prior to our game with Germany 3 years ago lol :P But seriously, this time I mean it.

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album