« Home | Doubt a man’s masculinity and he’ll get macho. Me... » | South Korean man dies after 50 hours of computer ... » | The man who shocked the world. Renowned Muslim Ic... » | Peter Jennings dies at 67. Maggie Mitchell Salem... » | Implanting false memories may help dieters. "Beu... » | Toddlers get a head start on diversity. An articl... » | Personal Footnote:As of today, I have officially ... » | Louvre Islamic wing "will help promote cultural u... » | Parts of the brain are temporarily "switched off"... » | My friend, Marcy Newman, is at it again. But this... » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 

  • New Internet worm targeting Windows. I'm glad I use Mac.

  • Sen. Biden Says Bush Should Fire Rumsfeld. Sen. Joseph Biden is one of the few on Capital Hill who understand foreign policy.

  • Rare reason why some kids forget faces. They may take longer to process facial memories, study shows.

  • New Universities and research centers to be built in Saudi Arabia. (Arabic article). About time...


  • Drowsy days may signal depression.
  • Yeah you're definitely cool... I love macs! Macs are going to rule above all, soon!

    (I hate this PC at work)

    Thanks random. Microsoft sucks :p

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album