« Home | On the Road Again..This time for good... » | Saudi Arabia beat South Korea to secure first pl... » | New Internet worm targeting Windows. I'm glad I u... » | Doubt a man’s masculinity and he’ll get macho. Me... » | South Korean man dies after 50 hours of computer ... » | The man who shocked the world. Renowned Muslim Ic... » | Peter Jennings dies at 67. Maggie Mitchell Salem... » | Implanting false memories may help dieters. "Beu... » | Toddlers get a head start on diversity. An articl... » | Personal Footnote:As of today, I have officially ... » 

Thursday, September 08, 2005 

Back...

  • Oh man, I missed posting useless crap on this useless blog :p
    I'm finally settled in. I moved into my new place about 10 days ago. It's a nice studio. No comment on the rent though. School is good. Taking a class and looking for a job. Been hanging out at "how to" resume sites.
    This place isn't that bad. Been driving around town exploring new places. I've accidently ran into a few Arabic places. I was like.."Aaah..My beoble !" Overall, it's been a good experience so far. I'm just lacking the social aspect of it. I've only met a few people here. That'll change with time.
    I'm going through this soul searching phase these days. I have these phases from time to time. I'm usually like this when I'm under stress. Obviously I was going through a lot of stress with graduation, getting accepted in a school, moving, finding a place, and the sort. I usually deal with this stress by "going back to my cave" as John Gray puts it. Not antisocial in the word, but it's more of having time for yourself to rethink things, and reorganize priorities. One thing I haven't touched on is Katrina. I'm not going to dig into it but scratch the surface, if you may. Man those TV reports are funny, especially when race is the issue. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about..That's about it....


  • Running on sand a challenge and reward.

  • Humiliation influences obese teens' depression

  • More Dieters Turning to Hypnosis

  • Apple has unveiled a gadget that combines its hugely popular iPod music player with a mobile phone.

  • Personal Footnote:
    I started to watch Adam Carolla's new show on Comedy Central called Too Late with Adam Carolla. It's pretty funny. I'll tell you this... this DVR system I have in my cable box is something. you can record up to 40 hours of shows or whatever the crap you people record from your TVs. I'm turning into a freaking couch potato these days. Still haven't bought any potato chips for my apartment yet, but my chest sure needs some crumbs on it..just to complete the couch potato experience. I'm getting there though, got a few empty pizza boxes in the kitchen. Anyway, this DVR is something. You can have it record a whole series. Not only that, it can also record some crap from a channel while you're watching some other crap on another channel. So, I started recording football (soccer) games of course, Too Late with Adam Carolla from Comedy Central, Strictly Sex with Dr. Drew from the Discovery Health Channel. This show talks about sexual dysfunctions, drugs, surgery, etc. Dr. Drew is the guy from Loveline, the radio talk show. Adam Carolla's on there as well. They make a good team. Hmm..what else...I guess that's about it
  • what's up with the zionists quote loool I saw it like 3 times today. I think I'm going out tonight to check out some places. I'll e-mail you for help some time soon.
    Thanks raf

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album