« Home | Researchers say: "The human brian is still evolvi... » | Anti-war protest set for Sep. 24 Speaking of the ... » | Back... » | On the Road Again..This time for good... » | Saudi Arabia beat South Korea to secure first pl... » | New Internet worm targeting Windows. I'm glad I u... » | Doubt a man’s masculinity and he’ll get macho. Me... » | South Korean man dies after 50 hours of computer ... » | The man who shocked the world. Renowned Muslim Ic... » | Peter Jennings dies at 67. Maggie Mitchell Salem... » 

Sunday, September 11, 2005 


  • An online documentary on hypnosis.

  • Lessons from 9/11 help Katrina survivors deal with emotions.

  • End of Gaza occupation officially declared.

  • Getting your Zzzzs, online. This article is about an online therapy program that helps insomniacs get back in the game.

  • An airbag for motorcycles. Hmm...but don't you need a seat belt in order to take advantage of an airbag?

  • Just started playing around with Flickr. I spent a few hours uploading pics. Feel free to check them out.
  • nice Blog Sami:)...
    i enjoy reading it:D
    keep up the good work:)

    Thanks for stopping by, Rima..welcome any time

    I liked the picture with your Thoub on ;)
    I thought you were jeddawi or something :P

    Happy to hear that, deedee...
    What, do you have a problem with Najdis :p

    Thanks Noor..I really don't like they other 2 sisters and brother that I have.. :p Kidding..

    Good :p

    loool Riyadh, the family's originally from Aldwadmi

    nice pics sami:)
    you're place looks comfy :D good for you...and don't worry it's not missy >>> you should see mine;p
    TaKe CaRe
    ^_^

    Farooha: wal ne3em fe 7alek :-)

    Baby G: Thanks alot for stopping by. Welcome.

    I sure am indecisive, jaded. I piss people off sometimes :p

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album