« Home | Peter Jennings dies at 67. Maggie Mitchell Salem... » | Implanting false memories may help dieters. "Beu... » | Toddlers get a head start on diversity. An articl... » | Personal Footnote:As of today, I have officially ... » | Louvre Islamic wing "will help promote cultural u... » | Parts of the brain are temporarily "switched off"... » | My friend, Marcy Newman, is at it again. But this... » | Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO) has gone mad. In ... » | A unique article by Lubna Hussain called, The Uns... » | A nice piece of architecture is planned to be bui... » 

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 

  • The man who shocked the world.

  • Renowned Muslim Icon Deedat Dies.

  • Dubai reaches for the sky.


  • Men do have trouble hearing women, scientists find. I guess I have an excuse now.
  • Ameen.
    Thanks for stopping by, Deedee :)

    I think ppl who debate religions are wasting their time. There is no point. Every religion is concerned with the supernatural...so there is no reason for a muslim to debate the principles and philosophies of Christianity when Islam's own supernatural ideologies can be refuted just as well. It's one continuous circle that get's humankind nowhere.

    Well, they don't have Theology for nothing :p

    theology can best be studied concerning a religion in and of itself, which is where I found the most benefit, not by listening to people debate religions. I just think that's pointless.

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album