« Home | Louvre Islamic wing "will help promote cultural u... » | Parts of the brain are temporarily "switched off"... » | My friend, Marcy Newman, is at it again. But this... » | Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO) has gone mad. In ... » | A unique article by Lubna Hussain called, The Uns... » | A nice piece of architecture is planned to be bui... » | Fawaz Turki ponders on globalization, terrorism, ... » | The author of this blog has a good piece titled, ... » | Al-Hilal of Saudi Arabia take home the King's Cha... » | Titleless... » 

Saturday, July 30, 2005 


  • Personal Footnote:
    As of today, I have officially graduated from Boise State University with a B.S. in Psychology. I also got admitted in California State University, Northridge (CSUN) in Los Angeles for graduate school in Clinical Psychology. School starts on August 29th so I better get my shit ready and start moving. Too bad I won't have time to go back to Saudi Arabia this summer. I was looking forward to seeing family and friends. Oh well, I'll see you guys in December :p

  • Researchers announced that an astronomer has discovered the 10th planet in our solar system.

  • Vatican rejects Israeli anger. "It is not always possible to immediately follow every attack against Israel with a public statement of condemnation," the Vatican said. It also added, "Israeli reactions [were] not always compatible with the rules of international law."

  • Sandra Barron of the New York Times writes about dating...through text messages.

  • Carburetor breast fantasy wins bad writing contest.
  • Mabroook

    What great news ...

    Wish you the Best (Abu Ali)

    Regards,

    Tawfiq

    Felicitaciones!!! I told you you were going to be fine =P
    Let's make sure we see each other before you take off...

    Congratulations :)

    W. Thanks hun..
    Tawfiq: Allah yebarek feek...salem 3ala alwalad :p
    Adri: Mucho gracias
    Hope: Thanks a lot...and thanks again for stopping by :)

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album