« Home | Personal Footnote:As of today, I have officially ... » | Louvre Islamic wing "will help promote cultural u... » | Parts of the brain are temporarily "switched off"... » | My friend, Marcy Newman, is at it again. But this... » | Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO) has gone mad. In ... » | A unique article by Lubna Hussain called, The Uns... » | A nice piece of architecture is planned to be bui... » | Fawaz Turki ponders on globalization, terrorism, ... » | The author of this blog has a good piece titled, ... » | Al-Hilal of Saudi Arabia take home the King's Cha... » 

Friday, August 05, 2005 

  • Toddlers get a head start on diversity. An article about raising children to be tolerant.

  • Wanna take it online? A Time Magazine article on "online" bullying, and how convenient it can be.

  • Memory problems got you down? Take a hike. A recent study showing how physical exercise can help form new brain cells, thus boosting your cognitive abilities.

  • Tareq Al-Maeena ponders on why Saudi Arabia isn't doing enough to tackle intentional ignorance of some news outlets such as CNN.


  • Personal Footnote:
    I was in LA for the past couple of days checking out Northridge, CSUN, and looking for a freaking apartment. I'm so going to miss the rent I used to pay in Boise. I stayed a night in Sin City.
  • There's a freaking donut joint in every block of Northridge. :)
    Thanks for stopping by raf.

    I'm more of a Dunkin' Donuts fan. Call me old fashion :p
    As for LA...do you have any roommate listings in your little LA Insider tip book ? :)

    well the commute will be longer but not that bad, plus you're going in the opposite direction of traffic.

    Sami I asked my friend if he needed a roomate, no luck sorry sweety.

    Thanks Janjoon. I'm driving to LA wed night. I'll try to find an apartment this time.

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album