« Home | My friend, Marcy Newman, is at it again. But this... » | Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO) has gone mad. In ... » | A unique article by Lubna Hussain called, The Uns... » | A nice piece of architecture is planned to be bui... » | Fawaz Turki ponders on globalization, terrorism, ... » | The author of this blog has a good piece titled, ... » | Al-Hilal of Saudi Arabia take home the King's Cha... » | Titleless... » | Back From New York » | Little Italy » 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 


  • Parts of the brain are temporarily "switched off" when we blink, scientists have found.

  • I was hoping for Bono, but I guess Ricky will do for now :p

  • "Mars Inc. said yesterday it is holding "serious discussions with large pharmaceutical companies" about the development of a line of cocoa-based prescription drugs that could help treat diabetes, some forms of dementia and other ailments." My take on it is I think Mars Inc. should work on making cocoa-based products that won't cause cavities :p

  • I've never heard of 'pirated' books before.

  • 'I'm Not Going to Apologize.' An article by Khaled Almaeena in regards to some idiots on American and British media outlets calling for Muslims to apologize for the London bombings.
  • Ricky Martin and Jordan. What a refreshing and pleasant combination. ;)

    All I can say is, Livin la vida loca :p

    haha That's for sure. At least someone is!!

    Well, now you know :D

    there're pirated ebooks and audiobooks, those i'm sure of.

    These are actual paper-back books, but pirated lol

    wow... i must blink A LOT!!! :P

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album