« Home | Parts of the brain are temporarily "switched off"... » | My friend, Marcy Newman, is at it again. But this... » | Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO) has gone mad. In ... » | A unique article by Lubna Hussain called, The Uns... » | A nice piece of architecture is planned to be bui... » | Fawaz Turki ponders on globalization, terrorism, ... » | The author of this blog has a good piece titled, ... » | Al-Hilal of Saudi Arabia take home the King's Cha... » | Titleless... » | Back From New York » 

Thursday, July 28, 2005 


  • Louvre Islamic wing "will help promote cultural understanding," Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said.

  • The psychology of 'magic'.

  • Your iPod may cause you hallucinations, study reveals.

  • A videogame pro, but blind.

  • Personal Footnote:
    I have a final later on today. Might be the last class I ever take as an undergrad.. If I pass I officially graduate, and if I don't, looks like I'm going to stick around in Boise for another semester. I hate math with all my heart. Anyway..wish me luck...
  • haha, i saw a street magician here in seattle... i just watched his hands the whole time to figure out his tricks... he kinda sucked.
    i think minesweeper causes hallucinations too... i once sat in a cafeteria and imagined some chairs to have numbers of how many bombs were around, and tried to figure out which other chairs to flag... should i have admitted that....

    p.s. that's cool about the muslim gallary stuff... cause i hear muslim art is the bomb!! (hahahahahahahhahaha, just KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! ...sorry, i couldn't resist)

    loooooooooooooooooooooool I'm gonna kick your ass when you get back from Seattle :p

    Thanks June....I graduated already :D
    And thanks for stopping by :)

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album