« Home | Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO) has gone mad. In ... » | A unique article by Lubna Hussain called, The Uns... » | A nice piece of architecture is planned to be bui... » | Fawaz Turki ponders on globalization, terrorism, ... » | The author of this blog has a good piece titled, ... » | Al-Hilal of Saudi Arabia take home the King's Cha... » | Titleless... » | Back From New York » | Little Italy » | Night Life in NYC » 

Monday, July 25, 2005 

  • My friend, Marcy Newman, is at it again. But this time, she got arrested. She talks about her ordeal with the IDF ( Israeli Defense Forces) and how her and her friends got arrested at a non-violent demonstration against the Apartheid Wall and illegal Israeli settlement expansion. Natalia, one of Marcy's friends who's Swedish, was told by the Israeli solder who arrested her, "Please don't come back to my country." To which she replied, "I'm not in your country; I'm in Palestine." The post is under the title, 'Arrested'

  • For all you Saudis who complain about lack of jobs in the country.

  • What do girls look for in a guy? Well, ask my friend Abra : )
  • Sami,

    You didn't tell me that you had a Blog too! I'm so psyched to see it and to see that someone is actually Blogging about me without resorting to all kinds of name calling and badgering.

    Keep up the awesome work! Write more!

    Salam,
    Marcy

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album