« Home | Burj Alarab Originally uploaded by obscure... » | Almamlakah Originally uploaded by obscure_... » | Phony doctor gives free breast exams. Fallah lol!... » | Episode 3 » | Episode 2 » | Episode 1 » | On the road again...(part 3 or 4) » | I like it...I like it a looot » | Got Tag? » | Zero motivation...someone shoot me... » 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 


  • Lingering longer in the lingerie. (Article)


  • FDA approves anti-smoking pill. Interesting.


  • EU prepared to back civilian Iran program. Ouch for the U.S., I guess.


  • U.S. to restore diplomatic ties with Libya.

  • Freud: So wrong and yet so right. (Article)


  • Saudi woman wins US award for Anti-Drug poster.


  • Study indulges in the anatomy of dread.


  • Saudi Arabia names its World Cup 2006 squad.




  • Personal Footnote:

    Greece was fun...Will post pics on Flickr soon.
  • 100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album