« Home | Phony doctor gives free breast exams. Fallah lol!... » | Episode 3 » | Episode 2 » | Episode 1 » | On the road again...(part 3 or 4) » | I like it...I like it a looot » | Got Tag? » | Zero motivation...someone shoot me... » | Bye Bye City of Angels » | 16th St. Clock Tower Originally uploaded b... » 

Saturday, April 22, 2006 


Almamlakah
Originally uploaded by obscure_persona.
Back in Riyadh!

WB :) Oo shino hatha? *points at pic*

heyyyyy dude !!!

lets meeeeeeeeeeeet !!!

Hey, that's one of the best shots I've seen so far for Kingdom Tower!
Welcome home man ;)

Heeey! 7amdellah 3alsalama :)

long time no see! how's everything going on with you? :)

Post a Comment
100 Years Ago

About me

  • Name: Sami
  • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
My profile

Photo Album