« Home | The author of this blog has a good piece titled, ... » | Al-Hilal of Saudi Arabia take home the King's Cha... » | Titleless... » | Back From New York » | Little Italy » | Night Life in NYC » | Liberty Park » | A Pimp » | The Tipping Point » | *I became bulimic... **You could read minds?!! » 

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 

  • Fawaz Turki ponders on globalization, terrorism, and why we need a psychologically, spiritually and culturally informed response to all this. Good article.

  • Saudi girl pranks a few Shoura Counsel members.

  • The fatter you are, the more likely you are stressful?

  • Speaking of food...

  • Personal Footnote:
    I have a presentation on M. C. Ecsher for my math class. Yes, a presentation for a math class. This person actually stumbled upon math though he was never fond of it. He's mostly involved with visualizations that turn out to have mathematical representations on space and all that. Anyway, bellow are a few of my favorite pieces done by Escher.



  • 100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album