« Home | Little Italy » | Night Life in NYC » | Liberty Park » | A Pimp » | The Tipping Point » | *I became bulimic... **You could read minds?!! » | Let it Rain... » | Pasha or some stupid park in Salt Lake? » | The Boy Who Knew Too Little.. » | Something to Blog About » 

Monday, July 11, 2005 

Back From New York

  • All I can say is it was a great trip. I had lots of fun. It really changed my perception on New York City. I noticed that NYC had a little world of its own. No body really cared about what happened everywhere else. Everybody was just sucked into the busy life of the Big Apple. I kind of liked that in a way. The crazy driving pretty much reminded me of Riyadh.

  • I also got a chance to see Cheb Khaled in concert. It took place in Central Park. Was a great event. He performed some of his famous songs such as Didi, Aicha, and Abdulqader. He also covered John Lennon's Imagine alongside a 13-year old female vocalist. It was great. I got to meet him and have my CD autographed. :)

  • My friend Marcy Newman has a great article in the Idaho Statesman concerning the controversial wall that is being built in the Palestinian Occupied Territories..
  • 100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album