« Home | Forza Azzurri! » | Researchers suggest the brain holds the key to "un... » | Pic of the Day » | Montenegro votes to secede from Serbia.Mapping 'Se... » | Women's facial expressions interpreted as angrier... » | Lingering longer in the lingerie. (Article) FDA a... » | Burj Alarab Originally uploaded by obscure... » | Almamlakah Originally uploaded by obscure_... » | Phony doctor gives free breast exams. Fallah lol!... » | Episode 3 » 

Saturday, September 09, 2006 



  • Studies show that sensitivity to others' feelings underdeveloped in teen brain. More on the teenage brain here.


  • I was wondering about my low sperm count...sex toys contain dangerous chemicals says Greenpeace.
    "It is unbelievable that such toxic substances can be used in adult toys. We have tested many products in the last few years but never have we encountered such high concentrations," Greenpeace spokesman Bart van Opzeeland said.

    "Tested" on who? he he...Alllrrriiiiight!..eh..


  • I bet my mommy can kick your mommy's butt. Can't we just grow up! Danish paper reprints Holocaust cartoons.



  • Just like I predicted (mashallah 3alay). Prosecutors ask to drop federal charges against Al-Turki. Although there is no evidence to support the alleged sexual abuse, the "slavery" case is totally against him. Here's the thing everybody, if you're a Saudi, in a post-9/11 U.S.A., don't F around. Why the F can't you just adhere to local laws just like everybody else! We treat people like shit in Saudi Arabia, so what goes around comes around. We still haven't learned anything from Al-Hussayen case. Why can't you guys just wait till you go back home and do what ever the F you want to do. (My two cents).


  • It's been a long time since we last had useless debates over "saucy" topics. AlArabiya's weekly book report. (in Arabic). Check out the comments. I always love how anal-retentive most of AlArabiya's surfers are. That's the only motivation that keeps me going there.


  • How to temper your temper.
  • Hi Sami...I can see all your updates on the facebook news feed or whatever it's called lol. What a great way to keep in touch (or spy).

    Freaking stalkers!
    It's a nasty tool, I tell ya...

    Post a Comment
    100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album