« Home | Something to Blog About » | Episode 1 » 

Sunday, June 26, 2005 

The Boy Who Knew Too Little..

  • Hmm...Haven't been posting for ages now..Lack of motivation, I suppose. The graduate school process is still the same. Getting rejections after rejections. I'm still waiting though.































  • I was walking in downtown Boise last night but it didn't feel the same. I guess I've been partying too much lately. I thought I'd be good this weekend just to recharge my energy for New York next weekend. Looking forward to it. I'll just leave you guys with a typical scene from one of the downtown veterans in Boise; the hotdog-stand guy. They say this is his son and legend has it that this boy is always high. Sorry for the lack of quality, (phone cam material).
  • 100 Years Ago

    About me

    • Name: Sami
    • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
    My profile

    Photo Album