« Home | An article worth a look at by Abdallah Bin Bjad Al... » | The Bridge » | Inspiration off a bathroom door...2 » | Say hello to my little friend.. » | Inspiration off a bathroom door... » | Inspiration Off a Starbucks Cup... » | Fragments From Yesterday... Originally upl... » | Keith Olbermann Special Comment on Bush in Vietnam » | Bush Speech - "We learned that they are evil" » | ‘Special Needs’ Saudi soccer team capture first W... » 

Saturday, September 15, 2007 

Riyadh Night Lights


Riyadh Night Lights
Originally uploaded by obscure persona
Like I said before, I think I'm going to switch to a photo blog. I'll post some photos, from time to time, with stupid little comments.

I was back in Riyadh this summer for a couple weeks. It wasn't that bad.

Photoblogs are fun :) Can't wait to see picciewiccies! :P

♥ Maya

Wow .. that photo is just amazing mashalla.

Post a Comment
100 Years Ago

About me

  • Name: Sami
  • Location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
My profile

Photo Album